The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Last week, I promised to write out the goals for my life. The following goals are in more detail and what I truly want to do with my life. These are my deepest desires.
Empower people to become the best versions of themselves:
- Writing the blogs for “My Map to Success” will increase each week, and I will use the blogs to author personal development books.
- I’ve started writing a motivational fiction blog that I will create weekly to create a motivational novel, which will inspire people who prefer fiction into nonfiction.
- I started training others on our personal development curriculum that we are writing on our blog. We will do our training once a month; we may do extra training for those who cannot make it to the monthly training. Eventually, we may have to do training once a week for all the people who want to attend and need a different night. If there are too many people and we need a different night to accommodate all of them.
Traveling Around the World:
- I first will start teaching the curriculum in my city of Mesquite and the Dallas Count area.
- The next place Is New York and then the rest of the United States (The first place will be in New York because I have always wanted to go and have not made it there yet.
- Finally, I want to travel around Europe, Canada, and South America teaching the “My Map to Success” curriculum.
Now it’s your turn:
Sit down with pen and paper. Ask yourself, “What would my life look like if I could do anything, go anywhere, or have anything I wanted?”
Start writing the details: Whatever comes to mind, continue to write. Write until you have everything detailed about each of your goals or desires. Continue to write them out until you know you have written everything you want.
Next week, I will show you how to take that written vision and create a visual version. Together we will create vision boards that will help us become the successes we desire. We will have the lives that we always wanted.
Ready to continue this journey? See you next week.
You must do the things you think you cannot do.