Common Everyday Problems!
Here are some common everyday problems that we may face. A lot of them don’t sound too much of a problem but, for some of us, they can feel like the weight of the world. Of course, after a week of blogs on gratitude, we should have come to the conclusion that many of these struggles are due to a lack of gratitude in our lives.
Here is the list of problems:
- Just getting out of bed
- Traffic on your way to work
- Getting to work on time
- Finding a job
- Lack of money
- Lack of enjoyment at work
The process to help relieve these problems:
- Go somewhere & sit down in a quiet place.
- Start thinking about your gratitude mindset and try to feel the emotions of gratitude.
- Create 5 gratitude statements and write them down.
- Read them before you go to sleep.
- Read them when you first wake up in the morning.
- Every night after that write a different list of 5 gratitude statements.
- Repeat this for at least 30 days, and, once the 30 days are up, evaluate how you feel. If you are consistent with this exercise, you should feel extreme joy and less of the problems listed above.
Affirmations for the list of problems above:
- I am happy and grateful for the opportunity to get out of bed and have a great day.
- I am happy and grateful for my car that gets me to work; I am happy and grateful that I have a great opportunity to listen to an audio book or something positive on my way to work.
- I am happy and grateful that I am waking up earlier and getting to work on time everyday.
- I am happy and grateful for the opportunity to develop new skills; I am happy and grateful for the new possibilities to find a job I love.
- I am happy and grateful that I am learning to be secure in myself.
- I am happy and grateful that I have the skills to earn the money I need.
- I am happy and grateful that I am breathing deeply and relaxing each day before I go to sleep.
- I am happy and grateful that I wake up refreshed and rested every morning.
- I am happy and grateful that I have the option of finding a new job; I am happy and grateful that I make the most of the job I have until I find a new one.
- I am happy and grateful for the family and friends that surround me; I am happy and grateful that I am open to new relationships that will bring me fulfillment and love.
- I am happy and grateful for the ability to learn how to live a happy life and be grateful for what I have each and every day.
- I am happy and grateful for the love that I had with _____________, and, although I miss them, I am grateful for the time I was able to spend with them.
- I am happy and grateful that having self-doubt is a choice and, today, I will start choosing self-confidence and self-love.
- I am happy and grateful that I am learning to live joyfully and becoming understanding of others and their actions.
- I am happy and grateful that I choose to accept myself, and that no one else’s opinion of me matters when it comes to my joy.
Challenge: Now, you want to start completing the process of relieving problems. Go through each step of the gratitude process for thirty days. At the end, please evaluate and email me your results. I would love to get some feedback on this process.
If you have questions about gratitude or any of the topics we cover here at My Map to Success, please email me at tinawhite@mymaptosuccess.
If you would like to schedule your free coaching session, please sign up at https://mymaptosuccess.com/free-coaching-session/
Personal Development Coaching Includes:
You will create a success map in…
Eliminating Limiting Beliefs, Finding Your Passion, Making Connections, Developing Relationships, Maintaining Your Personal Development Growth, and etc.